A ZERO WASTE EVENT
At Taste of Rosefest, we limit our environmental footprint by reducing solid waste, reusing what we can. With the help of Eureka Recycling, we set up Zero-Waste disposal stations for recyclable and compostable materials such as paper cups, food scraps, and plastic water bottles.
We encourage vendors to use compostable products such as:
- Paper boats, soufflé cups, cups and plates
- Paper towels
- Wooden skewers
- Wooden toothpicks (must be 100% wood)
- Compostable utensils
Products that are not compostable include Styrofoam™ or other brands of polystyrene non-compostable cups, plates or food containers and plastic utensils.
We ask that all Taste of Rosefest vendors make an effort to use compostable products when serving food and beverages. Roseville Rotary will have a supply of compostable utensils and small recyclable plastic cups for vendors that have none.
If you have questions please contact Julie Wearn at email@example.com or call 651-633-3002, ext. 101.
Locally, funds raised by this event support:
- SPARK @ Central Park School – S.T.E.A.M. educational lab serving all students
- Roseville Area Senior Program
- Rotary Woods in Central Park
- AVID – a mentoring and scholarship program for high school seniors
- Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts
- Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly\
“This event is the backbone of our funding for the good work Roseville Rotary does in this community and throughout the world.” - Terry Carlson, Roseville Rotary President