Seventh Annual Taste of Rosefest
When: Thursday evening, June 26, 2014, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: 39 food, wine and beverage stations from approximately 35 area businesses will be located at the Central Park Arboretum and Rotary Woods at the Dale Street park entrance between County Roads C and B2.
Who: The Rotary Club of Roseville presents the seventh annual “Taste of Rosefest” celebration. An opportunity for discriminating diners to sample and compare some of the finest food dishes and wines local area restaurants have to offer. When that happens everybody wins. Please join us.
What: An upscale “ticketed” wine and food sampling event with entertainment and silent auction. Opportunities for restaurateurs to tempt new customers. Opportunities for sponsors to exhibit community pride and gain exposure. Last year we served more than 800 attendees.
Why: “This event is the backbone of our funding for all the good work Roseville Rotary does in this community and throughout the world,” said Roseville Rotary President Susan Nemitz.
An example of some of the projects we’ve funded:
- Ready! Set! Read! – an award-winning early childhood literacy program
- Roseville Area Senior Program
- Rotary Woods in Central Park
- STRIVE – a mentoring and scholarship program for high school seniors
- Polio Plus – Rotary’s worldwide effort to eradicate polio
- Kids Voting
- Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts
- NW Youth & Family Services
- School, hospital and water projects in Mexico, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti
- Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
- And many more.
The goal of Rotary is give take our support, time and talents and put them back into our community. Help us make a difference and have lots of fun doing it!
See you at the Taste of Rosefest!